It's college game day! Here is what I think the game outcomes will be! Winners are in red. :-)
Indiana v Ohio State
Minnesota v Wisconsin
Colorado State v Air Force
Michigan State v Michigan (I do love Kirk Cousins this season, but Michigan has a more rounded team. Gonna go with the slight underdog here.)
Arkansas v Texas A&M
Alabama v South Carolina (Coming off a bye week and at home, I think SC is gonna be pretty competitive!)
Wyoming v Texas Christian
Oregon v Washington State
Oregon State v Arizona
Utah v Iowa State
Colorado v Missouri
LSU v Florida
Auburn v Kentucky
USC v Stanford
Toledo v Boise State
Florida State v Miami
San Jose State v Nevada
Nebraska v Kansas State (I know...this is not a prediction, it already happened!)
Oklahoma State v LA-Lafayette (This one too!)
Thats it! Enjoy!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Today's college football picks
Posted by Amanda at 11:36 AM
Labels: college football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I need to know why UH is not on this list, lol.
Post a Comment