BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I have followers!

YAY! I have followers! I love you guys! :-) Don't expect great and interesting things to come of this blog...it will probably be stuff you already know about me! :-)

Went to the Art Festival today. We had a great time! It was a surprising large festival for how small Houston's art community is.

Everyone I know is off work tomorrow for Columbus day...except me. BOOOOO! I think I am feeling a little sick though...;-) I may have to leave work early! Crap, after all the late nights I put in last week, I need a full day off...not just a half!

The weather here has been beautiful. I think tomorrow it may rain, but the last several weeks have started to feel like fall. I honestly feel guilty not going out and enjoying it!!!!

I am off to meet my parents for dinner. They are such good people and are helping out all of their friends in the hopsital here in Houston right now. The wanna eat in Humble since it is on their way home and I suppose I will meet them there. I really want a Victoria's Secret bathing suit...don't know why, but I do! I am probably gonna stop by the mall and check them out first. :-)

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

0 comments: