I haven't posted a blog about anything other than college football in a while! So here goes. :-)
Last night I took a 2 1/2 hour nap and then slept for 10 hours. It was pretty amazing! I haven't slept that long in YEARS!!!! Of course, I was rudely awakened at 3:15 by putting my hand in something warm IN MY BED. Tucker puked in my bed. at 3:15 AM. Disgusting. I stripped my sheets and moved to the couch for the rest of the night. Pukey sheets are still waiting for me on my bedroom floor. Yep. I know. I am gross. So is my dog. I blame him!!!! I guess today's number 1 chore is scrubbing my mattress down and washing sheets! Oh and PS...Tucker is fine. He has a very sensitive tummy and just pukes sometimes!!
So, my thermostat says my apartment is 62. Not gonna lie, I kinda like it! I like cuddling up under a blanket! I am digging this weather except I HATE dressing for it! I don't have a lot of winter clothes and a small portion of those are "cute." What a dilemma!!!
Now, I wouldn't leave you without my college football picks...I know you would miss them! I haven't been so stellar in picking lately. Time to redeem myself!
Here they are... :-)
I am LOVING TCU this year! Go Horn Frogs!
North Carolina v Clemson
Iowa v Indiana
Minnesota v Michigan State
Wisconsin v Purdue
Baylor v Oklahoma State
Chattanooga v Auburn
Florida State v North Carolina
Nebraska v Iowa State
Washington v Oregon
Alabama v LSU
TCU v Utah
Hawaii v Boise State
Nevada v Idaho
Arkansas v South Carolina
Oklahoma v Texas A&M
Arizona v Stanford
Missouri v Texas Tech
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Today's thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why do you never have TECH?!?!
I just do the top 25. If Tech would stop SUCKING this season, they would make the picks!
Post a Comment